Career Opportunity: Architect - Kansas City
Encyclopedia Britannica describes architecture as "the art and technique of designing and building." At RDG, we're constantly looking for ways to improve our art and technique to create spaces that serve our clients and our communities well and we’re looking for an entry-level architect who can join our growing Kansas City office to help us do just that. This individual will work closely with a senior-level architect to support work for a wide range of projects, learning and developing skills as they contribute to meaningful design work.
If you’re eager to hone your art and technique as an architect and you thrive in a relationship-driven environment, you just might be the perfect fit.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with project team and client to develop design details and full construction documents
- Assist with renderings and other digital communication tools to tell the overall design story
- Produce presentations that communicate our design expertise
- Working knowledge of codes and working with outside consultants
Skills and Strengths:
- Builds long term relationships with team members and clients
- A continuous learner who constantly looks at how they can improve themselves and the firm
- Seeks complex and dynamic work environments
- Able to develop successful strategies for getting things done
- Graduate degree in Architecture
- 3-7 years experience
- Focus on architectural design and construction documentation
- Proficient in Revit, Enscape, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, and Microsoft Office applications
Location: Kansas City
Electronic resume and portfolio submission only: APPLY ONLINE
RDG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.