The planning process is just underway and will continue through the spring of 2019. The planning process will include three open house events, a public survey, and an online interactive mapping forum to identify barriers and opportunities for walking.
- Open House #1 – November 28, 4:00-6:00pm at the Pavilion at Madison Avenue Central Park (512 E. Madison Ave.)
- Objective: Inform and Engage about the project
- Open House #2 – Date and Time TBD
- Objective: Review Concepts, React, and Comment
- Open House #3 – Date and Time TBD
- Objective: Verify Findings, Approach, and Implementation
Check back soon for an updated project schedule and public engagement opportunities!