Career Opening: Urban Planner
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Who We Are
Create. Meaning. Together.
RDG is unique in our philosophy of team-oriented design, with deep professional knowledge and talent in multiple interrelated disciplines of our industry (Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning, Strategic Planning, Interior Design, Engineering, Lighting Design, Integrated Art, and Multimedia). Our processes engage multiple disciplines from the first programming meetings to the final post-occupancy evaluation. With our breadth of resources, we solve problems for our clients in meaningful and sustainable ways, embracing solutions that reduce environmental impact, leverage resources, improve health, and heighten productivity.
RDG Planning & Design is seeking applications for a Planner and/or Urban Designer. The position will be responsible for assisting in a wide range of projects including comprehensive plans, multi-modal planning, downtown/community redevelopment plans, and housing studies. The ideal applicant must:
- Have a strong understanding of the planning field
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be self-starter, detail oriented and have an ability to work independently, handling multiple tasks and projects
- Demonstrated proficient experience in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Masters Degree in Planning, Landscape Architecture, or closely related field with 1-3 years experience.
There is a lot of opportunity for professional growth – apply now if you’re the go-getter we’re looking for. We can’t wait to hear from you!
APPLY ONLINE Please select OMAHA as office of interest.
RDG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.