St. Mary Catholic Church and School
Services provided on this project:
- Interior Design,
- Liturgical Furnishings Design,
Everything changed for the parish of St. Mary’s when a catastrophic tornado swept through Joplin, Missouri, leveling the entire parish facility with the exception of the church cross. Today the cross still stands, and the parish has resurrected itself with a new church and school designed to strengthen the parish identity and faith.
Interior Design Overview:
Liturgical Furnishings Design Overview:
- CLIENT: St. Mary Catholic Church and School
- COMPLETE: December 2014
60,000 Sq. Ft. of New Construction
- Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute - International Award for Best K-12 School - 2015
- View Related Project Types:
I loved being able to help this resilient community re-strengthen its parish identity and faith. In rebuilding their new church and school, they kept their faith and rolled up their sleeves with true American dedication and perseverance.
- Randy Milbrath, RDG Planning & Design