RDG Announces 2023 Ownership Advancements
The firm has welcomed a new class of Senior Partners, Partners and Stockholders from across its multiple disciplines.
RDG Planning & Design is proud to announce five new Senior Partners, four new Partners and nine new Stockholders into its ownership. Each May, the firm celebrates new ownership advancements, recognizing those employees who demonstrate exceptional professionalism and commitment to their craft. The 2023 group represents a mix of individuals working within diverse disciplines whose experience, leadership and passion continually push the firm forward.
“We believe RDG offers opportunities to become an owner faster than most design firms we know, and our goal is to grow a company that lives well past those who founded it or even those who lead it today. In short, our present is focused on RDG’s future by investing in and guiding the next generation of leadership. We welcome and celebrate the 2023 Class,” said RDG Managing Principal, John Sova, AIA.
The following individuals have been elevated to RDG Senior Partner:
- Frank Buono | Strategic Planning
- Benjamin Kroll, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB | Architecture
- Tom Ohle, AIA | Architecture
- Leann Pederson, IIDA, CHID, LEED AP | Interiors
- Lara Slavkin, NCIDQ, LEED AP, WELL AP | Interiors
The following individuals have been elevated to RDG Partner:
- Will Downing, AIA, ACHA | Architecture
- Anne Machian, PLA, ASLA | Landscape Architecture
- Katie Ramsbottom, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB | Architecture
- Sarah Schultz, NCIDQ | Interiors
The following individuals have been elevated to RDG Stockholder:
- Melissa Gray | Marketing
- Dani Hodgson, Associate ASLA | Landscape Architecture
- Andrew Poppen | Experiential Design
- Noah Schacher | Architecture
- Jenn Spillers | Marketing
- Kelly Suellentrop | Office Administration
- Jane Thompson | Accounting
- Weishi Wang, AIA, LEED AP | Architecture
- Andrea Ytzen, AIA | Architecture
For all media inquiries, contact RDG Communications Director Erin Van Zee, APR at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (402) 449-0898.